Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Moto Guzzi V7 III Milano
Call for Price
Born for the Scene
A bike that quietly but confidently exudes effortless style and impeccably combines the best of traditional and modern.
Perfect for both a leisurely Sunday ride for lunch by the harbor and for zipping through traffic during rush hour.
- An unmistakable “V”oice that stands out from the rest of the choir: As with the other members of the V7 III family, the brand new V7 III Milano is powered by the legendary transverse V-twin engine with its tough sculptured look. Agile and versatile, with smooth, fluid gear changes that require only the lightest touch to the lever, this bike can be summed up in just a few words: maximum riding comfort.
- A little flair added to the mix: To be truly great, you have to know how to move with the times and the V7 III Milano has embraced this philosophy fully, combining classic elements from the V7 III Special with the best of modern materials. A retro dual-dial instrument panel, the chrome exhaust and passenger grab handle, and the glossy tank colors are perfectly offset by the aluminum fenders and side fairings. The result is an eye-catching and seductive machine.
- From authentic to modern classic: The Milano has the utmost respect for tradition but isn't afraid to embrace contemporary style with modern details like its alloy rims.
- The great families are known for their distinctive traits: With its fashionable looks and prestigious detailing the new V7 III Milano offers style lovers the chance to add their own personal touch. Even the most style-conscious riders will be pleased to find plenty of special parts and extras where they stamp their own look on their bike.
- Displacement: 744 cc
- Bore: 80 mm
- Travel: 74 mm
- Distribution: 2 valves with light alloy pushrods and rockers
- Max Power: 52 hp (38 kW) at 6,200 rpm
- Maximum torque at crankshaft: 44 lb.-ft (60 Nm) at 4,900 rpm
- Exhaust system: 3-way catalytic converter with double lambda probe
- Cooling: Air
- Frame: Double cradle tubular frame in ALS steel with detachable elements.
- Wheelbase: 56.89 in. (1445 mm)
- Trail: 4.17 in. (106 mm)
- Headstock angle: 26.4 deg.
- Front suspension: Ø 40 mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Travel:: 130 mm
- Rear suspension: Die cast light alloy swingarm with 2 shock absorbers with adjustable spring preload
- Travel:: 93 mm (80 mm shock absorber stroke)
- Front Brake: Ø 320 mm stainless steel floating discs, Brembo callipers with 4 differently sized opposed pistons
- Rear brake: Ø 260 mm, stainless steel disc, floating calliper with 2 pistons
- Front wheel: 18 in. in lightweight alloy 100/90 (110/80 R18 as alternative)
- Rear wheel: 17 in. in lightweight alloy 130/80
- Saddle height: 30.32 in. (770 mm)
- Length: 86 in. (2,185 mm)
- Height: 43.4 in. (1,100 mm)
- Minimum ground clearance: 5.9 in. (150 mm)
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.6 gal. (including 1 gal. reserve)
- Kerb weight: 425.5 lb. (193 kg)
- Kerb weight* (* Weight with motorcycle ready for use with all operating fluids and with 90% fuel.): 469.6 lb. (213 kg)
- Consumption (WMTC cycle): 1.5 gal./62.1 mi (5.5 l/100 km)
- CO2 Emissions (WMTC cycle): 128 g/km (Racer 132 g/km)
- 744 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 80 x 74 mm
- Front Suspension
- Ø 40 mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear Suspension
- Die cast light alloy swingarm with 2 shock absorbers with adjustable spring preload
- Front Brakes
- Ø 320 mm stainless steel floating discs, Brembo callipers with 4 differently sized opposed pistons
- Rear Brakes
- Ø 260 mm, stainless steel disc, floating calliper with 2 pistons
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 56.89 in. (1445 mm)
- Seat Height
- 30.32 in. (770 mm)
- 4.17 in. (106 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.6 gal. (including 1 gal. reserve)
- Dry Weight
- 425.5 lb. (193 kg)
- Grey Gloss