Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Sport
A strong personality matched with an enduringly tenacious spirit. This is the philosophy behind the new custom Special Edition of Moto Guzzi, a homage to the mythical racing bikes of the 1950s.
Its aggressive, quickfire temperament sets it apart from its V9 “sisters” with whom it shares the muscle power of a true custom bike.
Its unique design is seen in every curve and its detailing in total black contrast with an orange base for a highly original and striking dual colour aesthetic. With its classic bobber style oversize tyres, the V9 Bobber Sport is set to deliver a coup de foudre to all who set eyes on it!
- It’s not just about style: Biking qualities and riding pleasure get an even greater boost from the Öhlins shock absorbers with adjustable preload in extension and compression. The type-tested slip-on exhaust in matt black with aluminium cover intensifies the distinctive roar of the Moto Guzzi twin-cylinder 850 engine.
- Down and close to the road: The lowered single-seat saddle creates a low-ride experience in the archetypal hunched-over, sporting riding position. Combined with the standard drag handlebar and riser which are shorter than the V9 Bobber, the result is lowered lines and an agile, zippy appearance.
- Sporting DNA and agressive total look: Its “tough guy” DNA is instantly apparent in the overall look with the classic matt black colouring grittier than ever on this special version where it is teamed with vibrant orange. The bright fuel tank packs a colourful punch, adorned by the famous eagle in a burnished finish, and flanked by aluminium side plates.
- More eccentric than ever: It’s hard to miss the fact that this V9 is a particularly bad boy. If its defiant two-tone colouring wasn’t enough, there are the numerous details such as the black aluminium fairing which dominates the front, the headlight lowered in typical racer style and the shortened front fender. But as with many bad boys, there’s no shortage of charisma!
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 84 x 77 mm
- Maximum power: 55 hp (41 kW) – 6,250 rpm (Also available in 35 kW, A2 driver licence)
- Maximum torque: 62 Nm - 3.000 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 4.
- Emissions: 114 g/km (CO2).
- Consumption: 5.0 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 15 l (4 reserve)
- Seat height: 785 mm
- Wet weight: 210 kg (Weight with motorcycle ready for use with all operating fluids and with 90% fuel, including battery)
- Front suspension: Hydraulic telescopic fork Ø 40 mm
- Rear suspension: Swingarm Twin-sided with 2 Öhlins fully adjustable shock absorbers
- Front wheel: Lightweight alloy, 16 in. 130/90
- Rear wheel: Lightweight alloy, 16 in. 150/80
- Front brake: Ø 320-mm stainless steel floating disk, Brembo calliper with 4 differentiated and opposed pistons
- Rear brake: Ø 260-mm stainless steel disk, floating 2 pistons calliper
- Features: MGCT Moto Guzzi Traction Control, Standard double channel ABS, Ride by Wire. Single-seater, lowered headlamp and dashboard with aluminium fairing. Machined fuel tank cap, Machined footrest support, Short front fender, Slip-on exhaust.
- Colour range: Sport
- Engine Type
- Transversal 90 deg. V-twin, two valves per cylinder
- 853 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 84 x 77 mm
- 6 speed
- Front Suspension
- Hydraulic telescopic fork Ø 40 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm Twin-sided with 2 Öhlins fully adjustable shock absorbers
- Front Brakes
- Ø 320mm stainless steel floating disk, Brembo calliper with 4 differentiated and opposed pistons
- Rear Brakes
- Ø 260mm stainless steel disk, floating 2 pistons calliper
- Front Tire
- 16 in. 130/90
- Rear Tire
- 16 in. 150/80
- Seat Height
- 785 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 15 L (4 reserve)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 210 kg